Erasmus Plus training course:
Social networks for educational organisations
Improve your online presence in 5 days.
These courses can also be funded through the Erasmus+ program. For more information, please contact your National Agency.
Do you find it difficult to stay relevant in the Digital Age? Are you finding it difficult to build an online strategy and set goals for it? Which platforms are your potential customers currently using?
Overall, it does not matter how excellent your educational programs are if people do not know about them. They, in turn, will never become your customers. The traditional ways of marketing are not working anymore. Done properly, social media is a very cost-efficient and effective way to attract new learners.
This Erasmus Plus training course is designed to help educational organisations understand the importance of an engaging online presence and what is needed to generate more business activity or prosperity in their organisations. Throughout the course, participants will be given the most up-to-date techniques and will have guidance on how to apply them in their own organisations. The participants will have a variety of workshops where they can utilize these newly-taught skills.
Location: SPLIT, Croatia
26 Sep - 1 Oct 2022
24-29 Oct 2022
28 Nov - 3 Dec 2022
26-31 Dec 2022
23-28 Jan 2023
27 Feb - 4 Mar 2023
27 Mar - 1 Apr 2023
24-29 Apr 2023
22-27 May 2023
26 Jun - 1 Jul 2023
24-29 Jul 2023
28 Aug - 2 Sep 2023
For educational organisations to thrive today they need to have an engaging online presence. With a few simple clicks, your potential customers should be able to find you quickly and easily, understand your brand, see your course offering and have access to former customers’ reviews.
The goal of this course is to educate participants on the best techniques about social media that are working now so they can grow and engage with their social network.
Through a variety of discussions, workshops and mentoring opportunities participants will be guided on how to actively apply these tools within their own organisations.
Participants can expect to:
Arrival of participants
- Orientation with the city and venue
- Guided tour of the city
- Welcome dinner
*Please note that arriving on Sunday is mandatory for all Erasmus+ participants.
- General course overview for the week
- Our Story
- Customer Value Journey (CVJ) - how to capture and retain more customers
- Workshop: creating CVJ for participants’ institutions
- Who is your audience and how to talk to them
- Meet your Customer Avatar
- Newsletter - how to form and grow it
- The magic of the email list
- Facebook - discovering its importance and applying it to your own organization
- Workshop: Profile overview and weekly content strategy
- Instagram - understanding and creating relevant stories and posts
- Google My Business - what it is and how to optimize it for your benefit
- Creating My Business profile
- LinkedIn - when and how to use it to generate leads
- YouTube channel - using it as a business tool
- Online tool resources - how to incorporate them to reinforce campaigns
- Creating monthly content calendar
- Content - how to use it in a variety of ways
- Course round-up and discussion
- Final evaluation and certification ceremony
Who is it for?
This Erasmus Plus training course is designed for any member of an educational organisation, be it trainers, school management, administration management staff, marketing advisors, etc.
This Erasmus Plus training course is best suited for those with at least a B1 certificate. All of the exercises and materials will be presented in English. If there is a group of more than 5 participants it is possible to attend the course in Croatian.
With the aim to involve active participation and achieve the best learning experience, the course methodology is based on dynamic, innovative and creative methods of experiential learning.
It consists of:
Theoretical work - If you do not know what you are talking about, you will not be able to apply it. Nowadays, more and more emphasis is put on practical learning, yet theory is a necessity. You have to know the background of a subject to be able to pinpoint its challenges.
Practical work - Through practical workshops and interactive tasks you will gain personal experience that will help you understand and implement ideas in your own work.
Coaching - Each participant in the course will get the opportunity to receive direct feedback from our coaches. These individual consultations will result in being able to better position your skills in your respected organisation.
Find out more about Erasmus Plus, our organisation and trainers, fees and payment options. | view page |
COURSE PARTICIPATION FEE: 480,00 EUR
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news about our courses and the latest news!