The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Join Our Zagreb Erasmus+ Courses
CITY OF BEAUTY
Zagreb is a city that surprises every first-time visitor with its charm and beauty. It may not have the popular sights that Paris, Prague or Madrid are famous for, but don’t be put off - this is also what makes it so attractive. It’s a beautiful European capital that is perfect for relaxation. There are no big tourist crowds, so there are no long lines to queue in, no overpriced cafés and restaurants, and it’s one of the safest cities in Europe. A perfect destination for participating in Erasmus+ Courses in Croatia.
The 2020 Travel Awards voted Croatia the 3rd best country in the world. Zagreb has also won the Top Christmas Markets 3 years in a row, and it’s regularly voted European Top City Break Destination.
We, at Initiative Centre for Education, have 2 locations in Zagreb and Split. We are very proud of our tradition of training adults to improve their English. With over 17 years of experience and thousands of successful students, we are excited to invite you to come for Zagreb Erasmus+ Courses and immerse yourself in English while staying in our beautiful city for six days.
If you want to improve your English, Zagreb is a great city to do it in. Why, I hear you ask?
Here are ten reasons:
1. Croatians speak English very well! According to a recent study, Croatia is among the world’s best for English language proficiency.
2. Zagreb is a city full of cafes where locals love to sit around and talk, perfect for engaging conversations with your course mates and locals.
3. Croatians are still very curious about foreigners and will happily start up conversations.
4. With over 17 years of English teaching experience, you can be confident we know how to get the best results.
5. Native-speaking teachers - our teachers are from Ireland, the US, Australia and Canada.
6. Great outdoor food market – practice your English out and about at Dolac Market with locals.
7. Fantastic restaurants – the restaurant scene has exploded over the last 5-10 years. If you are a foodie, you will not be disappointed.
8. It’s a city full of parks for you to relax in. They are great for hanging out with your Zagreb Erasmus+ Course colleagues and practising your English during sunny mornings or lazy afternoons.
Video credits:Zagreb Tourist Board ZAGREBTOURIST
9. Zagreb is only 90 mins from the world-famous Adriatic coast, which gives you even more of an opportunity to practise your English.
10. And finally, our Zagreb Erasmus+ Courses program is carefully designed to make sure you will get the best opportunity to practise what you have learned during the course.
At Initiative Centre for Education, we offer a unique approach to learning English in a beautiful city to facilitate your studies. After six days of Zagreb Erasmus+ courses, you will be much more confident in speaking English as we will have taught you utilising the direct method approach, completely immersing you into the language with native speakers and the local population.
Learn English while visiting Europe's best Christmas market
Teacher's Training available in November & December 2023
Read more about our courses:
Ask us whatever you are interested in.